Parntership with Amedco
Quality Interactions’ eLearning courses are jointly provided with Amedco, an organization that sponsors and conducts continuing education courses for a wide variety of healthcare professions.
The shared mission of Quality Interactions and Amedco is to equip healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide optimal treatment for their patients. Together we offer state-of-the-art information and educational experiences that are not available anywhere else.
Every Quality Interactions course provides a unique accreditation statement, disclosure information, educational objectives, and expiration dates. You may view promotional continuing education (CE) language by clicking on the course names below.
- Creating a Welcoming Healthcare Environment for LGBTQ Individuals
- Cross-Cultural Care in Mental Health and Depression
- Culturally Competent Care for the Medicare Population
- Disability Awareness and CUEs for Quality Interactions
Ensuring High-Quality Care for Individuals with Limited English Proficiency
- Improving Adherence in Diverse Populations
- Recognizing & Responding to Implicit Bias
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Mrs. Bonilla
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Mrs. Simms
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Mr. Chin
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Danny Miller
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Quan Trihn
- Test Your Skills™ for Clinicians: Camila Martinez
- Test Your Skills™ for Oncologists: Mrs. Bonilla
- Test Your Skills™ for Oncologists: Mrs. Simms
- Test Your Skills™ for Oncologists: Mr. Chin
- ResCUE™ Model for Cross-Cultural Clinical Care
- ResCUE™ Model for Cross-Cultural Pediatric Care
- ResCUE™ Model for Cross-Cultural Care in Oral Health
- Working with Specific Populations: Hispanic/Latino
- High-Quality, Person Centered Care for Patients with Limited English Proficiency
- From Social Determinants to Drivers of Health: Advancing a New Paradigm
Board Certified Courses
Our courses carry board certifications for CE credit through the ACCME, ANCC, CCMC, ACPE, and ASWB.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Stay connected and get the latest cultural competency strategies right in your inbox.