Effective date: November 15, 2022; Updated: March 15, 2023
1. Permitted Use of Site
2. Prohibited Use of Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to access any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, or otherwise transfer or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use the Site in any fashion that overburdens, unreasonably overloads, disables, or impairs any other party’s use of the Site;
- Embed or frame the Site or any part on another site or location;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or by law.
3. Links to External and Third-Party Web Sites
Links to third-party websites, documents, and information are provided solely as a convenience. By following such links, you accept responsibility for the availability and experience of these links. QI does not endorse or imply any recommendation or hold responsibility for any content or experience on these links.
4. Copyrights and Intellectual Property
The Site, including all intellectual property found on the Site, is the property of Quality Interactions or its licensors (if any). QI owns and retains all copyrights for the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
5. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
QUALITY INTERACTIONS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICE AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. QUALITY INTERACTIONS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM QUALITY INTERACTIONS IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL QUALITY INTERACTIONS AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, WITH THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF QUALITY INTERACTIONS OR ANY OF QUALITY INTERACTIONS'S PARTNERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Copyright Claims and Information Requests
To submit an information request or copyright claim, you can contact Quality Interactions at (866) 568-9918 or email@example.com.