Implicit Bias Training for Healthcare Professionals—CME, CEU, CCM, CDE
Easily meet your implicit bias training requirement for licensing and renewal with our online implicit bias course for healthcare provider, including doctors, nurses, mental health practitioners, dentists, social workers, and more.
1 CME, CEU, CCM, or CDE credit hour
1 Hour Online Course
Approved & Accredited
Certificate of Achievement
Implicit Bias Course Overview
Implicit Bias Course Learning Outcomes
- Describe cognitive shortcuts used by the brain to process information
- Define implicit bias and provide examples
- Discuss the potential consequences of implicit bias when interacting with others
- Identify strategies to minimize the impact of implicit bias in various settings and situations
"This training was helpful to provide a practical overview of implicit biases and action steps to help prevent biases from influencing decision making."
Dara, QI Learner
3 Simple Steps
Meet your state licensing requirements in just one hour with approved and accredited implicit bias training for healthcare professionals.
Demo for Your Organization
If you need implicit bias training for a healthcare team of 10 or more, let's start the conversation with a personal demo that allows you to experience the course, ask questions, and get detailed information about bringing implicit bias training CEU/CME/CCM/CDE to your organization.
- Created by practicing physicians and experts in cultural competency and implicit bias
- Provides peer-to-peer learning and field-tested strategies to reduce the impact of implicit bias
- Developed specifically for healthcare providers, with real-world clinical case studies and practice scenarios to build skills and apply knowledge
Earn Your CE Now
If you're an independent practitioner, visit our store to get immediate access to this course and earn 1 CME, CEU, CCM, or CDE credit applicable to healthcare licensing.