$15,000 Jumpstarter Award for Hospitals
Major organizational initiatives need a powerful boost to gain traction and build momentum for a successful start. In this spirit, Quality Interactions is recognizing hospitals on the leading edge of the American Hospital Association’s (AHA’s) #123forEquity Pledge to Eliminate Health Care Disparities with $15,000 Jumpstarter Awards.
Winning hospitals will be selected on their expressed commitment to improving care for high-risk patient populations through cultural competency training. Award packages are intended to “jumpstart” cultural competency initiatives by providing up to $20,000 of Quality Interactions services and products for front-line staff, doctors, and nurses, matched at a 3:1 ratio (for a total financial investment of $5,000 or less).
Jumpstarter Awards produce valuable results to help you:
- Increase buy-in around the value and efficacy of cultural competency training
- Provide momentum and direct efforts toward a more comprehensive cultural competency initiative designed to improve organizational outcomes
- Stand out as a community leader in delivering patient-centered healthcare
Award packages include:
- eLearning for up to 100 employees: Each learner has access to one foundational course and one specialized course. Specialized course options include: Recognizing & Overcoming Unconscious Bias, Disability Awareness & CUEs for Quality Interactions, and Improving Adherence in Diverse Populations.
- Online Resource Center across the organization: Six months of unlimited organizational access to our online resource center for cultural competency.
- Reportable data and press kit: Survey and focus group data populate the Jumpstarter Award press kit, including: press releases, internal communications announcing participation and results, social media content, and printable materials.