Partnership with Tufts University
Quality Interactions’ eLearning courses are jointly provided with Tufts University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Education (TUSM OCE), an organization that implements continuing education programming for the professional development of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other members of the healthcare team.
The shared mission of Quality Interactions and the TUSM OCE is to enhance clinician knowledge and competence; improve clinician performance; and promote lifelong learning for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and for other health practitioners. The ultimate goal of this endeavor is to contribute to the improvement of patient care and health outcomes.
Every Quality Interactions course provides a unique accreditation statement, disclosure information, educational objectives, and expiration dates. Across courses, our distribution platform for learning content and courses are:
- 100% web-based
- Supported by all major, up-to-date Internet browsers
- Accessible via mobile devices
- Reliant on Adobe Flash 8 plug-in or newer
Course Directors and Authors
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH; Founder; Director, The Disparities Solutions Center; Senior Scientist, The Mongan Institute for Health Policy; Director of Multicultural Education, Multicultural Affairs Office, Massachusetts General Hospital; Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Alexander R. Green, MD, MPH; Founder; Director, The Disparities Solutions Center; Mongan Institute for Health Policy; Director for Multicultural Education, Massachusetts General Hospital; Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- J. Emilio Carrillo, MD, MPH, Founder
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Co-Founder, Quality Interactions
- Alexander R. Green, MD, MPH, Co-Founder, Quality Interactions
- Kate Chai-Onn, Director of Content Development, Quality Interactions
- Megan Bedford, Director of Marketing and Communications, Quality Interactions
- Richard Glickman-Simon, MD (reviewer), Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM)
- Linda Ordway, RN, MS, ACNP-BC, CHFN (reviewer), Nurse Planner, TUSM OCE
Courses are available for clinical staff in a range of settings, including hospitals, health centers, health plans, and medical schools. Audiences may include: physicians, pediatricians, oncologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, case managers, behavioralists, pharmacists, and medical students.
Requirements for Successful Completion
To receive CE credit/contact hours, participants must register, view the content, complete the evaluation, and successfully complete the post-test with a minimum score of 70%. Certificates/statements of credit will be available electronically after successful completion of the activity.
Policy on Privacy and Confidentiality
The TUSM OCE Privacy and Confidentiality Policy is available online. For questions regarding certification, please contact TUSM OCE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6579.